Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Easter with all the kids!

Ahh, reunited and it feels so good!! Gen came to town with Gavin for the first time, it has been 2 years since she and Scott visited. (poor people suck!) We took pictures with everyone - except Emily. She was grumpy. And Balthezar was at school still - he misses out on everything! (we got profession photos with all the cousins later that day, and he was in those)
from Left to right top: Genevieve holding Gavin, Kathleen holding Amira, Josh, Stacie, David, Joan, and Muriel (Great grandma)
Bottom: Reiley, Maira, Arami, and Edith.
Don't I look HOT??



Okay people, Josh is single, handsome, and makes good money, and loves puppies (oh, and babies!). Please send the resumes of your single girlfriends to me asap.
Gavin and Amira first meet. He grabbed her and she freaked out. They haven't made up yet......
Okay, Stacie looks asian, and Gavin looks blind, but whatever.
David with Maira and Arami. This is when the kids were getting dressed for the big photo shoot at JC Penny.
Edith and Arami are best friends.

Gen hanging with Gavin.
Yes, I do have a triple chin. Get over it (I am talking to myself) Babies love me, so I must be okay.
Gavin loves to take baths
Edith fell in love with Genevieve and Gavin. The morning they were getting ready to go home she told Genevieve that she could leave Gavin with her (Edith) and she would be his new mommy. Recently, she started crying and told me how much she misses 'baby Gavin' and 'Aunt GG'
Emily and Gavin.


No comments: