Tuesday, July 22, 2008

memories

I am always interested in people and what they think and remember, so when I found this on a friend's blog, I had to try it.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

1 comment:

kathleen said...

my most favorite memory of you was when you were running around the house like a mad man and laughing your head off at Christmas Eve. We found out the next morining it was because you had wrapped up everything from peoples own shoes to canned chilli and maxi-pads. I have never laughed so hard as that day