Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas play







The daycare that the kids go to put on a play each year for Christmas. This year it was pretty lame, as the kids didn't have lines memorized and didn't speak loud enough for anyone to hear - except Balthezar - yay! Edith was in the Chorus and she sung her little heart out. My heart was bursting with joy watching them both. Edith was always dancing as she was singing, which rubbed off on the kids she was standing around.

I wish that I didn't look like an alien in this picture. My eyes look beady and my forhead is huge. My kids look super cute though! I do have really attractive kids. I was talking to Carol today about the fact that my kids not being complete food addicts like me and my family is amazing. We can have a bowl of candy around for ages and they won't eat it all. And they even ask for permission. When I was a kid I would just steal it.


No comments: