Saturday, February 21, 2009

correction

I would like everyone to know, that I overestimated the amount of time that Stacie was on the phone that night. It just felt like a lot to me. As I mentioned in the post, I wasn't angry or anything. Just frustrated at the events. I am sure that most people wouldn't want a bunch of uncomfortable, sad things happening on or around the time of their birthday.

My step mother was a fun loving gregarious women. She was actually a lot like me in some aspects. I do admit though, that I have held onto the time that we fought and called me an ugly gross fat person.

I feel that I am becoming more numb to death though, maybe because of the field that I am in. Although, I feel pretty numb in general lately to everything. I have had a pretty hard couple of weeks in school and home, and haven't really expressed much of it. The part that I expressed hurt feelings.

I feel sad when trees and flowers die too. I just am not 'good' with death. Whatever that means

4 comments:

Ivalo said...

I am however, an ugly fat gross person, so I couldn't be too mad for her stating the truth. Coincidentaly, my step father has said that same things to me.

Genevieve said...

wow, I can't believe that anyone would be that mean!!!! I love you, and it doesn't matter what size you are. By the way, have you been tested for diabetes? I just found out that my kiddos will have a 60% chance of getting it because of our family history

kath said...

You are not, Joan. The people who said those things were the truly ugly ones.

John M. Green said...

She should not have said those things to young and knew it. She was sad that she did. She felt that you were soo beautiful. I said a few mean and ugly things to her just before her death and didn't have the chance to apologize. I'm angry at myself over it, but have learned a good lesson. Choose your words well and choose your wars even better.