Sunday, March 11, 2012

I don't know why I sit at the computer and just look at facebook forever. I guess that is what everyone does nowadays. What a waste of life. I mean, I could go and work out or read a book or do something constructive, but I just sit on my ass and do nothing.

Moises is all trying to be nice. I fucking hate that shit. He took us all out to dinner today. I don't even know how I am supposed to respond. I mean I am nice and all, but what the fuck. I mean, to fucking little too late. I guess if he really fucking meant it he would have gone to his group like I asked, right? I mean what is the point of all this is shit.

He even went to church. Then Sean Macdonald came over to talk about the priesthood to me and Moises and Balthezar since Balthezar turned 12. I don't know. I mean, I think Balthezar wants to get it and it will probably be a good thing for him, but I just think it is a load of shit. Althought it could be good for Moises too.

I am just sick of this thing on my arm. I just want it to heal and to go away. Who knew that a burn could be this bad? i am sick of the pain and the crap that goes along with it.

1 comment:

larkann said...

Glad to see you blogging again, I always loved it when you did before.

Was glad to see your arm is now a lot better! I love you!!!