Saturday, August 1, 2009

blah

I am having a really blah time lately. Usually I have some good stories or something to tell. Right now I have nothing! I haven`t done anything fun. I am bored out of my mind. What do I normally do? I do like to read, and I read all the Twilight series in the first week I was here. I told myself that I would read my nursing book, but I have gotten through a whole page. I guess I have done one thing - I am in the hard level for Guitar Hero on the nintendo ds. That is pretty exciting (HA!)

I ate part of a chicken head the other day. I went to buy a roticerie chicken, and here they sell the heads too. Well, while we were waiting for our order, the shop owner thought she would be nice and offer me one. I took it and acted like I wasn´t going to freak out about eating a CHICKEN HEAD! Blah!

It looks like the nail thing isn´t going to work out. People are way too poor right now to pay to have their nails painted. The bread thing is going okay. I also brought a juicer with me to give to Leticia, and she is selling fruit juice to make money.

I miss my friends, I miss my family. I miss having parks and fun places to take the kids. I mean, they do have fun playing outside (what a concept) with the dirt and trees and stuff. I guess I just don´t have much to talk about and so I am not a good conversationist and that is all people do around here. I don´t know how they find so much to talk about. I just tune out most of the time because I don´t know who or what they are talking about.

No comments: