Tuesday, February 21, 2012

alone

I have begun to realize how alone I am in the world. There are ways that make me seen that I am not, but it is just fake. I have a cell phone that I call people on. but I am the only one who ever does the calling. Does it count if I were to stop calling and then I would never hear from anyone? I don't think so. I think that it would be possible for me to kill my entire family on a friday night and nobody would ever know until maybe tuesday or wednesday the next week because the school would start wondering where Balthezar was. Or maybe Isaiah and his family would start to worry that all of our cars were there but no one was answering the doorbell. But then I would have to kill Chango too to make that work out to see how long it would take for someone to notice that we were all dead. I think it would be about a week. That is pretty sad. It makes me cry to think that people don't really care about me that much. I mean. I know people care, but that I don't have enough going on in my life that people would notice that I was gone. You here stories about those kind of people and feel sorry for them for about 2 seconds and then your life just goes on.

No comments: