Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I´m broke!

Well, not totally, but I spent 35 dollars today to see a doctor and get medicine. I woke up sweating and needing to vomit and with diarrhea. (tmi, I know) I don´t know if it is food poisoning or just a bit of everything - sun, food, germs, etc. But I felt like I was going to die. Fortunately, I am feeling better now.

I made an anouncement about teaching english but no one showed up. I was looking forward to the extra cash, but I guess I will just have to make due - maybe even ask Moises to cough up some more.

Well, I am tired, and don´t have much to say. Remember I am only a phone call away, and it is cheap to call mexico - 011-52-249-103-1012

1 comment:

Larkann said...

UUUggghhh . .

It sucks to be sick - and then broke on top if it. I know the feeling - Sorry you are feeling so bad - At least the medicine has helped the pain.

Maybe another day you can teach English, and people will come.