Tuesday, March 24, 2009

decide already

Okay, so I am being a little crazy about this whole class thing. I don't know why I can't make up my mind, although for the time being, I have registered for it. I sent an e-mail to my counselor to see what she has to say. Maybe I will send an email to my nursing counselor as well. As I am sitting here, I am realizing that it would mean that I would be in school until 6 pm on Ediths birthday. Should that make me change it? I mean, we can do dinner and cake after 6. I decided to fold up some papers with the names of the classes on them and just sign up for the one that I picked at random, and it was the spanish class.

Mom says that I can't make up my mind because I am afraid that I will make the 'wrong' decision and regret it. She points out that any choice that I make will work out. this is true. I am still freaking out about it though. I have too much time on my hands maybe?

I am making a quilt for Moises. It is keeping me busy. I also got a couple of patterns for some cute summer little girls clothes. I figure I can try my hand at sewing while I have the next week off. I also make a reservation for Edith's birthday party at Chuck E cheese's. I couldn't decide on that forever either. I was going back and forth between her actually birthday, which is a thursday, and the Sunday after it. I mean, Sunday is probably better, but the time available was at 12, so I am thinking, is that okay for people. What if people can't come. Well, who cares? The poeple who can come will come. I don't know why I am so worried about making the wrong choice. It is driving me mad!

No comments: