Monday, March 23, 2009

spanish or business

I can't make up my mind. I need to take at least 1 more credit if I want my full financial aid package. My nursing courses are only 11 credits. There aren't very many classes to choose from. There is a spanish for health care providers, but it is 5 whole credits. I don't want to get too bogged down with homework. Then there are some 1 credit online classes that would probably be really simple, but something about taking a simple boring online class just seems like a waste. I am going to school to learn. I don't want to take a class simply to take it. Obviously that spanish class is the better option for me. It will definately help me in the long run, and just sitting here writing makes it seem like the best choice, but at the same time, my mind is saying that I don't want to have to work too hard.

I don't know!!

No comments: