Friday, March 20, 2009

told ya so

yup. Already too much time on my hands. Or maybe not the time, per se, but the lack of stuff for my mind to be focusing on. When I don't have a lot going on in my mind, I tend to fill it with thoughts of food. What should I eat. What shouldn't I eat. When am I going to eat. How long has it been since I ate. What sounds good. What can I eat next. Why don't I feel satisfied.

It goes on and on. I am trying to find things to do instead. I am writing on here. I spent an hour playing pretend with Edith. I am reading a book. I read the key points for all the chapters that we will be covering in class once break is over. I talked to Gen. I talked to Luth. I called a friend and wished her happy birthday. I talked to Josh. I talked to Moies. I read books to my kids. I visited some of my favorite blog sights.

I still have too much empty space in my head.

No comments: